What have you just BOUGHT?

I would love to see what this camera is capable of.
Me too! I was waiting for the bag bellows and an ARCA plate for it. The Fuji has 3/8" and 1/4" tripod mounts so I bought at plate that has both. I have a Lowepro backpack that it fits almost like it was made for it. Will try and get out with it tomorrow. After I get some shots I'll start a thread on the GX680.

Lowball offer on this one that ended up working out.

53725134912_057dee1350_c.jpg

53726477015_076638c9d0_c.jpg

At F11 the iris covers the mask. I could find very few samples of this lens online. It will be interesting to see what it does. The DOF preview is different on this one, it locks in place and has a button to release it. On my other GX680 lenses they are just spring loaded and return automatically.
Looks just like the ‘strainers’ for a Rodenstock Imagon (soft focus portrait lens). Can you adjust the opening and closing of those holes?

Fuji has LF lenses with that in them too. On the LF lenses you can unscrew the front element and take them out,or swap them for different discs, but I don't know if that is possible on the SF190. I think the whole front element does unscrew but haven't tried it yet. The GX680 shutter is basically an electric Copal 1. Some take the elements out of GX680 lens and then rehouse them in Copal 1 shutters.

I don't think there is any other sort of adjustment for them beyond stopping down to f11 which essentially removes the disc anyway. F11 is the same size as the inner hole.

Elmarit-M 21 2.8 and a 21 finder with fungus and dents on plastic.

opened it and cleaned all the glasses, now it's perfect (except for dent, but nevermind)

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4334.jpegIMG_4333.jpegIMG_4337.jpeg

Back